Festive Christmas Decorating Pallet Ideas
December 12, 2017
Christmas provides the perfect decorating pallet. As you continue to decorate your home and look to your homes in Belton TX neighbors for ideas, check out the ideas below to help you create a festive pallet this holiday season.
- Ornaments and tinsel garland – This design isn’t expensive at all. Fill a clear fishbowl with tinsel garland. Gather ornaments of your choice and place them into your fishbowl. This will look absolutely stunning on a side table, coffee table, or dresser.
- Burlap pillow – Instantly add holiday joy to your chairs or couches with burlap pillows. Use neutral colored burlap pillows and tie a festive bow around. Tuck a sprig of pine behind the bow to finalize the look.
- Christmas lanterns – Candles evoke a sense of warmth and coziness during the holiday season. You can use real candles or flameless ones that are batter operated. Enhance the outside of your lantern with a bow and greenery. You could also put a silhouette of a Christmas inspired design on the outside of your lanterns in addition to the bows and greenery or instead of topping it off with those additions. Your lanterns can be used as centerpieces or placed on both sides of your front door.
- Fruit centerpiece – Place pears and green apples on a cake stand nestled with red berries and pine cones to create a simple but elegant centerpiece.
- Holiday cards – Unsure on what to do with all the holiday cards you’re receiving? Showcase them! An old CD or DVD rack can be repurposed to display your cards. Spray paint the rack and just add your cards.
- Vintage coat rack – This is a DIY project you are sure to love. A vintage coatrack can become your holiday tree this year. Spray paint your vintage coat rack white, wrap garland down the tree, hang ornaments from the hooks, and affix a tree topper at the top of the coatrack to complete your DIY design. Include twinkling lights to the tree if you’re looking to add a little more sparkle to your design.
Kiella Homebuilders wishes our homes in Belton TX homebuyers a Merry Christmas and a joyous and safe holiday season!Tags: homebuilder belton tx, homes for sale belton tx, new homes belton tx
This post was written by Kiella Homes