Tips for Decorating with the Pantone Color of the Year
January 15, 2018
Last month Pantone announced its choice for the 2018 Color of the Year. This year Ultra Violet will reign supreme as the Pantone Color of the Year. A beautiful blend of a blue and red based shade of purple, ultra violet is artistic, dramatic, fearless, majestic, moody, mysterious, royal, and soothing. So get ready to see ultra violet being incorporated throughout many interior and exterior Temple Texas homes designs. Here’s how you can integrate ultra violet into your home design.
- Accent piece – Make a statement with a stunning eye-catching accent piece. An ultra violet armoire, bed, chair, dresser, or sofa will add an elegant, fashionable, and vivacious look to an otherwise room with neutral colors.
- Accessorize – Simply add ultra violet into your interior design with ultra violet cushions, lamp shades, throw pillows, or vases.
- Bathroom tile – Geometric shapes are trending this year. You could pair this year’s Color of the Year with a geometrically shaped tile design in a bathroom. Don’t forget to include ultra violet accents to complete your bold look.
- Carpet – Are you bold enough to install purple carpet into your home? If you don’t want to take the plunge by outfitting an entire room with purple carpet, opt to add a throw rug to your space.
- Coasters – Coordinate a nice bottle of red wine with coasters that are in this year’s Pantone Color of the Year.
- Purple glass door knob – A vintage glass door knob will give any door in your home a classic and dramatic look.
- Ultra violet orchids – Displaying ultra violet orchids in a clear vase will bring much needed pops of color to a neutral room or an inviting entryway.
From our family to yours, Kiella Homebuilders would like to wish our Temple Texas homes hombuyers a joyous and prosperous 2018.Tags: homebuilder temple tx, homes for sale temple tx, new homes temple tx
This post was written by Kiella Homes